So today will deliver just a quick summary of 2012:
- It’s been a fantastic year. QuinScape has grown to over 70 people and we had a splendid year!
- On the ADOM front I managed to run a fantastic crowd funding campaign and due to the overwhelming support of more than 1.000 donors ADOM Classic has been resurrected.
- On the ADOM II front several releases have happened and although development slowed down a little due to the crowd funding campaign ADOM II 0.3.1 is currently available and ADOM II 0.3.2 will follow soon.
- I have been pretty active on Facebook and Twitter – as planned.
- Private 2012 has been great – with holidays in South Africa, the Mediterranean (a fantastic cruise from Barcelona to Venice with many wonderful city stops in-between) and various trips through Germany.
- We have been healthy and happy.
So all in all a great year!
And the forecast for 2013?
- We will continue to grow QuinScape in a steady, strategic and healthy manner. I personally hope for at least 10% growth and believe 20% to be a possibility. We will see.
- I will have to do a lot of work to finish the promises from the ADOM crowd funding campaign… primarily a lot of programming, writing and printing the ADOM Lite RPG and other stuff. This will the primary focus of my spare time.
- Privately we plan to remain healthy and happy
So thanks to everyone for an almost perfect 2012 and we’ll meet again in 2013! I wish you all a Happy New Year!